This Greek Salad Dressing is packed with Greek flavours and is healthy because, unlike the bottled ones, it has no sugar or chemical additives.
Other than an assortment of fresh ingredients, all you need to create a good salad is a delicious dressing.
This salad dressing apart from being used in salads, can be used on top of toasted bread, in pasta salads, as a dip to dress an assortment of vegetables, to dip some pita chips, etc.
Greek Salad Dressing
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of roasted garlic (or less raw)
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, fresh or frozen (red, yellow, orange)
- 1 piece of feta about 50 grams
- 1/2 tsp Greek honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
Put all the ingredients in a food processor and puree.
Taste and adjust flavour according to your taste.
Mix on your favourite salad.
Kopiaste and Kali Orexi!