Whenever applying a frosting on my cakes, I used to make a mess on my white platter, so I have prepared a video showing you an easy way not to make such a mess.
How to Frost Cakes without making a mess.
- Cut a large piece of parchment paper.
- Trace your baking tin with a pencil.
- Cut an inner circle about 1 1/2 inches from where you marked your baking pan.
- Remove the cut circle.
- Put it back on your platter.
- Run a knife around the edges of the cake.
- Reverse cake on your platter.
- Remove the parchment paper (if any on top of the cake).
- Frost your cake either with ganache, royal frosting, buttercream, whipped cream or anything else you like.
- Now, gently pull away the parchment paper below the cake and all the mess will go with it.
My next post will be the cake at the end of the video which is an Almond Chocolate Cake, which will be posted in a few days.
I hope you have found this tip helpful.
Other Relevant Recipes:
Kopiaste and Kali Orexi,