Today I wanted to post something easy as my sister has come from Cyprus and will be staying with me for a week, so I don’t have much time to visit your blogs and spend a lot of time on the computer.
I have being doing a lot of cooking and my recipes of this week will not be with a lot a photos.
Look at Mr. Orange drooling…
I want to acknowledge a couple of Awards:
Gaye, of Laws of the Kitchen has awarded me The Triple Award. Thank you Gaye.
The rules of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I am passing on this Award to:
Sunita, of Sunita’s World
Hope, of Hopie’s Kitchen
Joan, of Foodalogue
Peter, of Souvlaki for the Soul
Natalia, of Gatti, fili e farina
Brii, of Brii’s Blog in English
Rosa, of Rosa’s Yummy Yums
Arfi, of HomemadeS
Lore, of Culinarty
Reeni, of Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
Val, of More than Burnt Toast
Giz, of Equal Opportunity Kitchen,
Deeba, of Passionate about Baking
Gaye, of Laws of the Kitchen
Nuria, of Spanish Recipes
Ning, of Heart & Hearth
Pixen, of Life Loves the Curious
Jenn, of The Leftover Queen
Cynthia, of Tastes Like Home