You all know that I have been using the Commenluv plugin for WordPress for a very long time. It’s the plugin that compensated my readers by adding their last post and give back some of the love for coming and commenting.
As soon as I was informed by Andy that commentluv premium has came out I did not hesitate for a moment to buy it in order to take advantage of the special offer, which surely is worth it’s money.
I installed it yesterday and maybe some of you did not manage to leave a comment on my last post as I did not have the time to listen to the help videos. When I placed a ticket for support, I got a reply in no time and everything is now fixed.
You can also take advantage of the special offer which today comes with an extra bonus: A template to create your own e-book. Isn’t that awesome! I know that a lot of your want to create your recipes into an e-book, so hurry up as the offer expires on the 4th October.
CommentLuv Premium is going to spread across the blogsophere because:
- It increases your reach and traffic.
- It creates a thriving community around your blog and between your blog and the blogs of all your commenters.
- The Google + feature can improve your search engine positions.
- It incorporates 8 plugins into 1 to speed up your blog – an important factor in getting more traffic from Google search.
It will first spread through even more of the influential blogs of early adopters and then through leaders in every geographic location and niche.
Click this link to watch today’s special video from Andy: CommentLuv Premium 7 day sales video
(see the major points summarized below the video) or visit CommenLuv site for more informatiom:
- Unlock Advanced Features to leave deeper backlinks on 10s of 1000s of blogs out there right now – advanced features that very few people have or even know about.
- Dramatically increase your chances of having your posts go viral.
- Easily add advanced social enticements to every single post on your site.
- Increase your Twitter followers, Facebook Likes, and improve your Google search results listings by having multiple Google +1s made on your posts.
- Get rid of multiple plugins so your site runs faster and smoother.
- Protect your blog from spambots and trackback spam with the built in GrowMap anti-spambot plugin.
- See how many clicks are happening on your last blog post links on OTHER blogs – where you’re getting clicks and how many from each site.
- Find out who is making the most comments on your site so you can link to their blog and encourage them to comment even more.
- Just click boxes to set the name and CommentLuv fields to nofollow or dofollow or you can configure CommentLuv premium to require the number of approved comments you set before commenters receive dofollow links. (Similar to how Lucia’s Linky Love works or worked? Does it still?)
- You can either allow keywords in the name field OR if you don’t like keywords – configure the plugin to automatically delete any keywords and the @ sign if commenters try to leave keywords anyway.