I had the pleasure to host this week’s Bookmarked Recipes and here’s this week’s round up.
Deeba, of Passionate About Baking, has made an Apple Spiced Cak. Deeba bookmarked this recipe from the Food Librarian.
City girl, of City Girl Lifestyle, has made Nigela Lawson’s Red Seasonal Salad, bookmarked from Orangette.
Finally, I made Honey, Peanut butter, Chocolate and Pastelli Cookies, which I bookmarked from Recipe Girl and changed the recipe to make it Vegan / Vegetarian as we do not eat milk, butter or eggs during Lent.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It’s always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Next week’s round up will be hosted by Laurie, of Mediterranean Cooking in Alaska.
That’s it for this week. Remember if you want to take part here’s all you have to do….
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
– include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
– include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
– include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
– include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
– Your name
– The name of your blog
– The URL of your blog
– The permalink for your entry
– A photo of your entry
– A note of where you got your recipe from