I was born in Limassol, Cyprus and being married to a Greek, we now live in a small village near Nafplion. I spend most of my time cooking, photographing and publishing my recipes on my blogs Kopiaste (in English and Greek), which I started in August 2007 to pursue my passion in food. I am the author of the cookbooks "Mint, Cinnamon & Blossom Water, Flavours of Cyprus, Kopiaste!", a compilation of 150 Cypriot family recipes, and "More Than A Greek Salad", 250 Greek recipes, following the Mediterranean Diet, both available on all Amazon stores. I also do Cooking Classes in Nafplion.
Recent Posts by Ivy
Recent Comments by Ivy
- January 14, 2017 on Apple and Banana Olive Oil Doggie Birthday Cake
- January 13, 2017 on Apple and Banana Olive Oil Doggie Birthday Cake
- January 10, 2017 on Gavros tiganitos (fried Anchovies)
- December 30, 2016 on Salted Caramel Lemon Poppy Pound Cake
- December 16, 2016 on Rome Snapshots and Pastitsio ala Italika