Other than an assortment of fresh ingredients, all you need to create a good Greek salad is a delicious dressing.
This salad dressing could be used on top of toasted bread, in pasta salads or in any of your favourite salads.
Greek Salad Dressing
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of roasted garlic (or less raw)
- Bell peppers, fresh or frozen (red, yellow, orange) about 2 – 3 spoonfuls (I used frozen)
- 1 piece of feta cheese 4 x 4 x 3 cm
- 1/2 tsp Greek honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
Place in a food processor and puree all ingredients. Taste and adjust flavour according to your taste.
Mix inside your favourite salad.
Kopiaste and Kali Orexi!