Chantilly cream, or crème chantilly as it is call in French, is simply sweetened whipped cream flavored with vanilla or brandy. The amount of sugar added is up to you, depending on how sweet you like your desserts. Always use heavy cream (35%) and whisk until peaks form. If it is whipped more than necessary it will turn into butter!
Use Chantilly cream to decorate your cakes and desserts, by using piping bags.
Chantilly cream or Whipping cream
Preparation time: 10 min
Yields: 1 cup of cream
- 250 ml heavy cream (35%)
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Whip cream in mixer with sugar and vanilla until stiff.
- Taste and adjust sugar if you like it sweeter.
- Refrigerate before using.
Kopiaste and Kali Orexi,